Friday, September 30, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #262 - PUMPKIN STAMPS 3 WAYS

Hello everyone! I am here with a card I made for PTI's make it Monday Challenge #262. Ashley challenged us to use pumpkin stamps in an nontraditional way. She made a cute flower with a button center. I made flowers as well, I stamped them on purple card stock and hand cut them out. I then dusted off some old scalloped edge scissors and trimmed off the bottom of the pumpkins and traced the edge with a black sharpie. I used a tree trunk stamp to make the stamens of the flowers and the leaves are from PTI's In Bloom stamp set on pink card stock. The happy sentiment is from PTI's Embroidered Blooms set. My card is a 5x7". Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. This is super awesome Chelsea! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! I really like how you turned the pumpkins into flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so creative! I love this challenge because people are coming up with the neatest ideas. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely thought outside the box Chelsea and I LOVE it! Your purple pumpkin flowers are FABULOUS!! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete