Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Dos Challenge Card

Hello everyone! It has been awhile. We just got back from our trip to the Grand Tetons and Yellow Stone on Sunday, back to the Arizona heat :(. We had a wonderful time but it was good to be crafting again. I made this card for the CAS this sketch and the Camp Create: Glitzy Glitter challenge by My Favorite Things. I am super pumped about the camp, it is such a fun concept. I really hope I can do all 5 days and get those badges ;)! I used CAS-friday flower stamps and CAS-friday Smile die. The it's your day sentiment came from Waffleflower. I ink blended a yellow tag by masking off a section of my patterned paper with painter's tape and I used a larger piece of vellum as an overlay with the silver heat embossed sentiment. In person the vellum really softens the ink blended tag but in the photo the yellow really stands out, not sure why?
Print

No comments:

Post a Comment