Sunday, October 23, 2011

Purple People Eater




I used the Hoot n' Holler and George and Basic Shapes Cartridge to make this card. With some manipulation of owls I was able to make a few monsters, one being a purple people eater. On the other monster I used glossy accents to make it appear slimy. I used makers in the Cricut to make the lettering. I am entering this card into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #82 – Purple People Eater. Thanks for the terrific challenge this week, I had a lot of fun with this one!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...love how you made your own monsters out of owls---brilliant! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and creative!! An owl-some idea...sorry I couldn't resist :) Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete