Monday, November 14, 2011

Three Bs




I am entering this card into the 365 Cards Day 255 challenge of the three Bs; Blue, Brass, and for the 3rd I picked Beaver. I use Birthday Bash and George and Basic Shapes cartridges to make this card. I also embossed the blue paper on the inside of the card with an embossing folder I made myself using the Paperlace cartridge. My brass might be a little hard to find because it is the brass eyelets on the inside of the card and I put ribbon through them. I had a lot of fun making this card. Thanks for the great challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great cuts and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea - So cute!! I have the Liebster Blog Award for you!! You can pick it up on my blog!!
    Hugs, Julie
    http://julieskraftykorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete